Are you ready to start your career? Do you like the airport environment? If your answer is yes, this is the ideal job for you!
Logistics / Cargo, Production
The Warehouse Agent will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Physical acceptance, R4C and security check.
- Storage of cargo.
- ULD Build-up and monitoring/supporting external staff.
- Weighing ULD/Trolley.
- Signing ULD Tag.
- Physical Breakdown.
- Reporting of irregularities (missing, damages, … and non-declared DGR.
- Hand over freight to Customer.
- Works according to documented CHM and GOM procedures.
- Observes and applies the security requirements of LCAG and local authorities.
Performs all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
Flight privileges, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days, Vacation Days
Come join the Lufthansa Cargo handling team in Atlanta!
The ideal Warehouse Agent should meet the following requirements:
- High School diploma/GED desirable.
- Professional experience desirable.
- 2 years of Air Cargo Experience.
- English and Local/Other required.
- Qualification according to CHM / GOM
- Computer skills as user.
- Must possess a legal work permit to work in the U.S.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Shift work / overtime.
- Constant time pressure.
- High stress levels.
- Lift up to 70 lbs.
- Outdoor weather conditions.
- Noise pollution.
- In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities.
- Aurthority to sign ULD receipts.
- Authority to weigh and tag ULDs.
- Authority to sign receipts for cargo or mail in accordance with acceptance and delivery procedures.
*CV/ Resume and Cover Letter submission required.
*Company may provide relocation assistance.
Lufthansa Cargo Aktiengesellschaft, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft. Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world’s leading air freight carriers and currently employs about 4,150 people worldwide. Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in more than 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by the Lufthansa Group and an extensive road feeder service network. The bulk of the cargo volume is routed through Frankfurt Airport.www.lufthansa-cargo.de
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: