Senior User Researcher (Mixed Methods)
Work with us!
- You will strengthen our team’s quantitative research capabilities,
- You would be responsible for proposing new processes to conduct quantitative research and contribute to the product development,
- You will review the tools and propose to select the most appropriate one for our purpose,
- You will contribute to the research strategy.
Free parking, Part-time models, Working at home, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower
Our goal: to surprise customers with our solutions time and time again.
Experience, quality and innovation are what sets us apart.
We want to use these attributes to inspire our customers and create a foundation for lasting success.
Who are you?
- Advanced degree, either Masters or PhD, in either Cultural Anthropology, Psychology, Sociology, Human-Computer Interaction, Social Sciences, Communication or related discipline,
- 5+ years in applied product research,
- Qualitative and quantitative research skills,
- Data analysis and visualisation skills,
- Usability testing skills,
- Experience in UCD and agile,
- Experience working with large-scale data in multi-method studies
- Tools for qualitative and quantitative research (MAXQDA, Power BI, Survey Monkey, web analytics, e.g. Google Analytics),
- English - full professional proficiency.
What do we welcome?
- Experience for complex products for professionals,
- Experience in aviation,
- Able to work in diverse, distributed teams.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: