Join our team in Gdańsk!
- A person in this position will be responsible for the Security Administration and Operations of the On-prem and LHG Cloud environments. Will collaborate with projects regarding implementation of security architecture, developing & checking the security of existing environments.
The person will be working as a part of Agile Team to complete the design, security, build test and release of new technology capabilities. Cooperation with 24/7 teams and with the other project teams within Lufthansa Group. Participation in innovative projects within LH Group (Lufthansa, Swiss, Austrian).
Free parking, Part-time models, Mobile working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower
We combine our experience of the airline business with IT expertise.
Our focus is on our customers.
We constantly search for the best solution for them and frequently review our processes, services and technology.
Who are you?
- Minimum 2 years of experience on security positions related to onboarding, maintaining or creating security systems,
- Know-How related to most important cyber security dangers, including attack vectors and functionality of cybercriminal methods,
- Knowledge of firewalling solutions (Checkpoint, Paloalto, Cisco, Fortinet),
- Basic of cryptographic (PKI infrastructure, Protocols, Ciphers),
- Experience in onboarding security tools in the IT environments,
- Knowledge of cloud solutions (Microsoft Azure, AWS, GCP),
- Creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability,
- Readiness to learn,
- Very good command in English.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: