Work with us!
- Participating in the design and architecture for the domain being a part of large-scale enterprise software solution,
- Analyzing and solving complex engineering problems,
- Software design and implementation,
- Solution testing,
- Analyzing of reported errors, bugfixing,
- Code optimization and recommendations for possible improvements,
- Creation of technical documentation,
- Active participation in the improvement of processes and products,
- Cooperation with other product and project teams.
Discounts / shopping, Mobile working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower
Our goal: to surprise customers with our solutions time and time again.
Experience, quality and innovation are what sets us apart.
We want to use these attributes to inspire our customers and create a foundation for lasting success.
Who are you?
- Practical knowledge and minimum 4 years of commercial experience in C++ programming,
- Knowledge and practical experience in the field of relational databases and SQL language,
- Practical knowledge of design patterns and good practices of coding,
- Algorithmic thinking ability,
- Practical knowledge of software development cycle and quality assurance,
- Working knowledge of modern development tools and processes (VCS, CI/CD),
- Very good command of English language.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: