Client Service Advisor, Latin America
You are the champion of the customer and owner of first-level support for Latin America. Detail-oriented and a strong communicator, you enhance the client relationship. You thrive under pressure and skilled at finding solutions for complex situations. As a part of a dynamic and close-knit team, you support different facets of our operations in an effort to meet customer expectations.
As a Client Service Advisor, Latin America your tasks may include:
- Take ownership of first-level support for potential and existing clients in Latin America.
- Manage customer service e-mail inbox and voicemail box and ensure optimal setup, efficient handling, and meet professional standards.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the customer experience and execute customer retention strategies.
- Serve as an interface with respective departments at our HQ location to resolve customer issues proactively.
- Act as an expert in our CRM tool and ensure a high level of data accuracy at all times.
- Ensure customer data is up-to-date and perform account maintenance.
- Have a thorough understanding of all of Operational policies and processes.
- Support the implementation and ramp-up of new customers and accounts.
- All other job tasks as required by the company.
You are the champion of the customer and owner of first-level support for Latin America. Detail-oriented and a strong communicator, Skilled at finding solutions for complex situations. Part of a dynamic and close-knit team, you support our operations to meet customer expectations.
Identify opportunities to enhance the customer experience on a local level and execute customer retention strategies in Latin America.
AirPlus International, a part of the Lufthansa Group, is an innovative financial services company. Operating in the B2B space, we provide leading edge corporate and business travel payment solutions globally.
An ideal Client Service Advisor, Latin America must fulfill the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Professional or internship experience in a similar position desired.
- Minimum 1-year experience in Customer Service desired.
- Fluent in English and Spanish both written and spoken is required.
- Portuguese language skills are desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook. Intermediate knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage high workloads autonomously.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify patterns and interpret data.
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly customer-focused and ability to handle different customers and cultures appropriately as well as to ensure collaborative work.
*Company will not provide relocation assistance.
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 25 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.https://www.airplus.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: