Sales Manager (Logistics)
Do you have experience in managing and developing customer projects? Are you looking for an international working environment? If your answer is yes, then come and see what we offer!
Sales / CRM
As a Sales Manager (Logistics), your duties may include:
- Develop and execute strategy to expand the company’s customer base in the Asia Pacific region
- Understand and represent customer requirements to internal stakeholders
- Develop and implement supply chain and logistics concepts and solutions to fulfil customer needs
- Lead or participate in international projects for process improvements and business development in LTLS Asia
- Win new customers and develop business with existing customers
- Commercially manage customer accounts
- Lead acquisition projects, including commercial responsibility
*Any other duties as assigned or required.
Join our team!
An ideal a Sales Manager (Logistics), must fulfill the following requirements:
- University degree in Logistics, Business Management or equivalent.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Sales or Customer service role. Preferably in transport/logistics or aviation industry.
- Strong team player with excellent of customer and service orientation.
- Self-motivated, independent worker.
- Strong communication skills and commercial understanding.
- Strong project management skills.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Proficient in spoken Mandarin.
- Willing to travel to Germany and within South-East Asia.
- Experience working in an international environment is an advantage.
*CV/Resume and Cover letter required.
If this is you, please forward your detailed resume including your current and expected salary via online. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lufthansa Technik Logistik Services is one of the leading logistics companies in the aviation industry. We supply our customers – be it airlines, maintenance companies or suppliers – with innovative logistics solutions from our headquarters in Hamburg and through numerous business divisions in partner companies around the globe. As a full subsidiary of Lufthansa Technik, our services are deeply rooted in proven, efficient and competitive logistics products for transport, warehousing and consultancy. Combined with numerous add-on services, our customers benefit from a tailored service that gives them the freedom to concentrate on their core businesswww.ltls.aero/de/
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: