Join the best of a fast-paced start-up culture while being a part of a leading international airline group.
What work will you do?
We do both consulting and internal projects - in both cases you will be helping our customers, mostly in the aviation sector, to transform their business with data, either as part of their team or with your zeroG colleagues. You will
- Build modern infrastructure that our data scientists and analysts can use for agile data exploration and research.
- Automate the extraction, loading and transformation of data from a wide variety of sources.
- Engineer large, distributed data sets that are built for a purpose – from extracting complex model features from streaming data, to aggregating years’ worth of data in a BI dashboard.
- Turn data science prototypes into products with battle-tested, production ready pipelines.
- Communicate openly with customers to understand their business, identify their most important metrics, and define their data requirements.
- Advise customers on how to improve their data quality and governance.
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Profit sharing / LVV (bonus), Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Service phone, Support for relocation, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Working at home, Flexible working hours
We thrive on a culture of diversity, mutual trust and a positive family spirit that sets us apart. At zeroG you find a place where creativity and open dialogue are valued over rigid hierarchies and where you can see your work making a difference while learning from your colleagues.
We value hiring motivated, smart people who align with our company values over checking boxes - if you don't ‘perfectly’ fit the following criteria or would rather live in Berlin than Frankfurt but believe your skills and personality would bring our company forward, we still want to hear from you!
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related science subject – or equivalent business experience.
- A proven track record in building data sets and pipelines for analytical use cases.
- Expert-level knowledge in building and optimizing data lakes, distributed datasets and data pipelines, especially in Apache Spark.
- Great analytical skills and architectural know-how to select the right tool for the right use case.
- Excellent technical understanding of how to meet non-functional requirements including query performance, data quality and security.
At zeroG we combine airline and data science know-how and work on the basis of distributed authority, collective intelligence and a high degree of self-organization. By unlocking the intrinsic power of data, we generate new insights, develop data-driven business models and innovative solutions that elevate aviation. Our team cultivates diversity, mutual trust and a positive family spirit – making zeroG unlike other organizations.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: