Marketing Communications Manager
Responsible for all marketing and communication topics in the UK that are business critical and that generate revenue for AirPlus
You are a digital marketing wiz responsible for creating, adapting & executing global, digital marketing campaigns for the UK.
- Implementation of marketing strategy - resourceful, creative and driven, you will make the global strategy local, going the extra mile to get max ROI.
- Lead generation - Managing inbound marketing campaigns. Ideally, you have at least 3 years hands on experience with a marketing automation tool e.g. Hubspot
- Reporting - If you geek out on reporting, great! You will use data to optimise campaigns on all channels and develop ideas that make the campaigns perform and hit the targets set.
- SEO/SEM - you will manage/maintain website traffic acquisition & search strategy (SEM, SEO, affiliation, paid social) and retention programs (email campaigns, remarketing).
- Press, events, and 3rd party media partnerships is something you have done before and can easily get organised.
Flight privileges, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Health Plan, Life Insurance, Medical Insurance
We work in across functions, love steering sales, and can respond quickly to changing business needs. Our team manage multiple projects of varying scale and tight timelines at once.
Solid understanding of digital marketing with a focus on campaign management and social media best practices used to build a community of engaged customers and prospects.
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, relevant university degree, or experience
- Experience with digital marketing campaigns including the use of social and third party media
- Strategic and commercially driven lead generation campaigns
- Content creation for direct customer communications
- Understanding of press relations and relationship management/Events
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.www.airplus.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: