Aviation Risk Manager (m/f/d)
For our office in Rio de Janeiro, Lufthansa Consulting is currently looking for you to join our consultancy team as an Aviation Risk Manager. You are a Brazilian citizen and will be contracted locally in Brazil.
Rio de Janeiro
- Support structure methodologies in risk management (develop and monitor aviation safety indicators)
- Monitor the integrity of barriers in a bowtie diagram based on events and audit results
- Elaborate evaluation, research and benchmarking of standards, technical opinions, procedures and guidelines
- Perform investigations of aeronautical occurrences, incidents and accidents
- Monitor and interpret requirements arising from regulations and good practices applicable to aviation
Join our team in Rio!
You have an University degree and post-graduate or master's degree in the Management of Risk and Work experience of 10+ years in the Offshore Aviation and 1500 flying hour in helicopter or fixed wing aircraft.
In addiion you have
- Proven experience of five years as an operational safety manager in an operational environment
- Knowledge in international and Brazilian aviation regulations
- Fluency in Portuguese and English, Brazilian citizenship and residence in Rio de Janeiro
- Ability to analyze complex situations and develop innovative, success-orientated and client specific audit reports
- Ability to present complex issues in written and spoken communication
- Willingness to undertake intensive business travel and unrestricted ability to travel within the Brazilian territory; ability to work in a tropical climate
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point)
Lufthansa Consulting is one of the leading management consultancies in the aviation industry. Our clients from the Lufthansa Group and our international clients from airline and airport related industries trust our distinctive specialist expertise combined with profound methodological know how. Our consultancy services support clients in securing and strengthening their competitive position. 100 staff from 17 nationalities work in interdisciplinary teams to develop and implement solutions with our clients. In 2016, 2017 and 2018 Lufthansa Consulting was ranked among the top consulting firms in Germany, according to the industry survey of the country's renowned business magazine "brand eins". In November of this year, the company was awarded first place in the consulting competition "Best Consulting" of German weekly business news magazine WirtschaftsWoche in the category "Competitive Strategy.www.lhconsulting.de
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: