IT Automation Analyst (m/f/d)
For our office in Rio de Janeiro, Lufthansa Consulting is currently looking for you to join our consultancy team as an IT Automation Analyst. You are a Brazilian citizen and will be contracted locally in Brazil.
Rio de Janeiro
- Support the IT architecture, software development, systems integration and maintenance of IT solutions
- Technical support in the development of tools to support the aviation safety processes through utilization of SAP Script Language, Querys BW/Bex Analyser, Access, Excel, VBA
- critical review of Petrobras systems utilized in the management of aviation safety processes and indicators
Join our great team at Lufthansa Consulting!
You have an University degree in IT Analysis in any University recognized by MEC and work experience of 5+ years in business requirement analysis, integration of corporate systems as “Software Architect and Software Developer”.
In addition you bring:
- Proven experience of 3+ years in the management of corporate and internal processes
- Fluency in Portuguese and English, Brazilian citizenship and residence in Rio de Janeiro and ability to present complex issues in written and spoken communication
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel Visual Basic, Power Point, BI Server)
- Experience and knowledge in integrated systems (ERP, SAP R3 modules LT, M, HR, CO, BW)
Lufthansa Consulting is one of the leading management consultancies in the aviation industry. Our clients from the Lufthansa Group and our international clients from airline and airport related industries trust our distinctive specialist expertise combined with profound methodological know how. Our consultancy services support clients in securing and strengthening their competitive position. 100 staff from 17 nationalities work in interdisciplinary teams to develop and implement solutions with our clients. In 2016, 2017 and 2018 Lufthansa Consulting was ranked among the top consulting firms in Germany, according to the industry survey of the country's renowned business magazine "brand eins". In November of this year, the company was awarded first place in the consulting competition "Best Consulting" of German weekly business news magazine WirtschaftsWoche in the category "Competitive Strategy.www.lhconsulting.de
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: