Accounting Financial Analyst - Latin America
Are you experienced within fiscal and legal matters? Would you like to work with Latin American region? If your answer is yes, come and see what we have to offer!
Finance / Accounting / Taxes
As a Accounting Financial Analyst - Latin America your duties may include:
- Supervise local accounting activities incl. annual closing, local balance sheet and to steer external providers.
- Coordinate all accounting tasks within his/her area, ensure accuracy and accountability of information.
- Monitor and optimize Financial Accounting processes.
- Provide expertise in all taxation matters, including analysis and processing of all relevant tax data.
- Monitoring of bank accounts balances, cash application and bank accesses.
- Approves invoices and process emergency bank payments.
- Analysis of reports and statistics, as well as cash flow forecasting (FIDAX).
*This position scope will be regional (Latin America).
Join our team!
An ideal Accounting Financial Analyst - Latin America must fulfill the following requirements:
- University diploma in Accounting, BA, etc. or A-level/High School Diploma/completed commercial training.
- Experience in Accounting or BA required.
- Experience in Shared Services operation or Decentral Administration and Finance functions desirable.
- Experience in Finance and Fiscal law required.
- Relevant accountancy qualifications (Chartered Financial Analyst-CFA).
- Strong knowledge of MS Office as well as SAP.
- Fluent English required.
- Excellent problem solving skills, quality and goal orientation.
- Ability to deal with complex issues, to prioritize and numeracy skills.
- Strong social skills, explicit customer and team orientation.
- Ability to work under pressure, to support colleagues in technical matters and willingness to work flexible hours.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a 100 per cent Lufthansa subsidiary. We offer shared services worldwide for the entire Lufthansa Group in the areas of Finance, Business Intelligence & Transformation, Human Resources, Procurement and IT, which we provide or manage ourselves. It’s our goal to harmonize and standardize processes and to continuously make them more efficient and effective. We see ourselves as pioneers in digitization, as well as in the use and distribution of the latest technologies, for example in business process automation. As an internationally operating company, LGBS is represented at locations in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Krakow, Manila and Mexico City and manages BPO providers in Germany and abroad. With the global network of foreign representatives of the Lufthansa Group's field organization, we are also locally anchored and active worldwide.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: