E-Commerce Manager - Onsite Sales (f/m/diverse)
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Apply now as E-Commerce Manager - Onsite Sales (f/m/diverse) and help Eurowings Digital to become Europe´s smartest travel platform.
You apply a holistic customer journey approach to all your online sales activities. This involves running onsite campaigns on our Eurowings website as well as coming up with data-driven recommendations to increase the onsite sales of our products on eurowings.com.
- Act like an "E-Commerce Guru" and be in charge of the strategic development of Eurowings' onsite sales activities to boost our travel companion to the next level
- Your outstanding communication skills help you to steer other stakeholders like Revenue Management or Product Owners
- Think like a Eurowings customer and make sure that Eurowings delivers a high-quality onsite experience
- Find opportunities to increase sales through onsite measures
- Apply your analytical skills to create various reports related to our onsite sales activities
- Make sure that all Eurowings onsite sales activities are planned, executed, analyzed in the best way possible
- Monitor the traffic flow of all Eurowings sites and make sure that all irregularities are handled as quickly as possible
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Free parking, Flight privileges, Jobticket, Support for relocation, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Working at home, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Great! In this case we are looking forward to hearing from you!
- You are an Onsite Sales Expert and have up-to-date knowledge about eCommerce best practices
- You have at least 2-3 years of relevant work experience in the area of driving eCommerce with a focus on onsite sales
- Your strategical thinking paired with your hands-on attitude help you to bring onsite sales at Eurowings to the next level
- You know how to optimize sales on all Eurowings platforms keeping SEO rankings, other traffic sources or usability in mind
- You already gained experience with analytics tools
- You know how to set up all onsite relevant timelines and milestones
- You have the strong ability to establish and maintain collaborative relationships with different teams
- Your communication skills in English (and preferably German) help you to enhance relationships across the organization
We want to unfold the world to our customers. Eurowings Digitals mission is to deliver the most convenient and affordable end2end travel experience by connecting the physical and digital world. While our customers enjoy their journey, we take charge of a carefree travel experience. Not only offering quality flights for affordable prices, but being a travel companion all along the way. From their first inspiration to their favorite travel memories. Therefore we launched a whole new company which puts their customer into their total focus. Together we are going to discover, develop and test new products along the whole customer journey, on- and offline. In agile and diverse teams we will revolutionize the way of travelling.www.eurowings-digital.de
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: