EU Affairs Communications Manager
The EU Affairs Communications Manager has the goal of creating understanding for the interests and positions of the Lufthansa Group among the relevant EU and national institutions.
Build your dream job with Lufthansa Group!
Administration, Communication / PR
Your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Establishing and expanding a network among media and political stakeholders in Brussels.
- Monitoring and evaluating communication of the EU Institutions and assessment of relevance.
- Preparing, developing and distributing communication/press releases/social media aimed at the political environment and responding to media inquired.
- Briefing of top management on current topics relevant to corporate policy, including speaking notes and speeches.
- Creating professional position papers, presentations and internal and external publications.
- Planning, organization, hosting and moderation of events, campaigns, lectures and panels.
- *Other duties as assigned or required.
We make work an adventure.
The ideal EU Affairs Communications Manager should meet the following requirements:
- University education (Master or equivalent) preferably in politics, law, European studies, economics, journalism, communications.
- Work experience in communications and/or journalism, ideally in a political or corporate environment.
- Knowledge of legislative and political processes, excellent understanding of economics and politics.
- Ability to simplify and communicate complex issues.
- Strong team player.
- Credibility, professionalism, confident appearance.
- Very good feeling for language and textual confidence.
- German and English level C2, third language beneficial.
- Time flexibility, must be prepared to travel.
- * CV/Resume and Cover Letter submission required.
- * Must possess legal work permit in the country of employment.
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2018, it generated revenue of EUR 35.8bn and employed an average of 134,440 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.www.lufthansa.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: