Strategy Manager (m/f/diverse)
The Strategy Manager based in Frankfurt, is accountable for implementation and achievement of SunExpress company strategy and 5 year business plan through evaluating, initiating, accelerating, prioritizing and successfully delivering its related projects. The Strategy Manager has continuous follow up status and review of strategic initiatives with other Directorates and EM members.
Frankfurt am Main
Strategie / Unternehmensentwicklung
- Defines and authorizes the 5 year business plan or a project within the program and produces the 5 year business plan benefits statement and benefits realization plan.
- Plans the best alternative courses of action to deliver the benefits
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Identify critical requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Monitors the 5 year business plan and its component projects against the benefit delivery expectations
- Formalizes acceptance of a product, service, or benefit/result; brings the 5 year business plan component to an orderly end.
- Coordinate and participate in project/program meetings.
- Determine methodologies for repeatable processes.
Flight privileges, Jobticket
Our mission is to make air travel more comfortable and enjoyable, yet more environmentally friendly and sustainable at the same time. From new technology through pioneering services all the way to sustainable materials and processes, we are open to lots of ideas.
- Master's degree in management, business, arts, physics or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in aviation or airline business.
- At least 3 years of project / transformation management experience.
- At least 2 years of leadership experience At least 2 years of strategy working background.
- At least 3 years working experience as manager in functional areas of an airline.
- Very good understanding and knowledge of airline industry and how to design business models and company planning.
- 5 year business plan Excellent MS Office knowledge.
- Excellent in solving complex problems / questions, resolving conflicts
- Good command of written and spoken English, Turkish or German language skills is an advantage.
It’s all hidden in our name. Founded as a joint venture between Lufthansa and Turkish Airlines in 1989, we are a true sun specialist and offer numerous direct connections between Europe and Turkey. Besides flying our guests to many idyllic holiday destinations in Turkey, we reconnect them with their families and loved ones with our direct flights from Europe to many Anatolian cities. Without a doubt, we owe our success to our valuable passengers who prefer to fly with us and also our workforce of more than 4,200 employees who dedicate themselves to serve our customers with the highest quality and who are experts in their field. Together, we are the SunExpress family and we do our very best to ensure remaining as high-flyers for another thirty years and offer high quality services to our guests. Our headquarters is located in sunny Antalya, which is known as the touristic capital of Turkey. Another key hub is Izmir on Turkey’s Aegean coast. The company’s second headquarters is located in Gateway Gardens in Frankfurt am Main.www.sunexpress.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: