Finance and Business Administration Officer
The Finance and Business Administration Officer carries out all tasks in Financial Accounting as well as Business Administration within given guidelines, to ensure accuracy and accountability of information.
Does this sounds like you? Then come and see what we have to offer.
Administration, Finance / Accounting / Taxes
The Finance and Business Administration Officer responsibilities may include:
- Supporting the Head of FI / BA, HKG B/NR and the team with all issues of accounting, business administration for Lufthansa, Lufthansa Cargo, Swiss, Austrian, Lufthansa Technik, Luftansa Systems and Airplus in Japan.
- Handling bank related tasks, local payments and all tax related topics.
- Assisting during internal and external audits.
- Giving input for process improvements and communicating implementation of new processes.
- Preparing and scanning vouchers for processing in Global Service Delivery Centre.
- Acting as final escalation point for the account reconciliation process.
- Representing Lufthansa in local BSP/CASS advisory boards.
- Support of local procurement topics.
- Maintenance of procurement systems (Buy:Order, Inosys)
*Perform other duties or tasks as assigned or required.
This is your opportunity to join one of the best finance teams.
The Finance and Business Administration Officer must meet the following requirements:
- University/college graduation or equivalent and/or completed commercial training.
- Good knowledge of MS-Office and SAP FI would be an asset.
- Fluent knowledge of English both written and spoken.
- Training for internal systems and regulations will be provided.
- Diligent, independent and systematic approach to work.
- Ability to prioritize work flows in order to meet deadlines.
- Courteous manner and social skills.
- Team player and ability to work under pressure.
- Good linguistic skills.
- Flexibility and capability to work in a changing environment.
- Working under time pressure and highly independently.
- Must possess legal work permit in the country of employment.
*CV/ resume and cover Letter submission required.
* Company will not provide relocation assistance.
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2018, it generated revenue of EUR 35.8bn and employed an average of 134,440 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.www.lufthansa.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: