Data Privacy Engineer (f/m/diverse)
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Apply now as Data Privacy Engineer (f/m/diverse) and join our Data and BI team.
The Data Privacy Engineer (f/m/diverse) leads all organization-wide data privacy activities to protect personal data of our customers. This includes the responsibility for improving the quality and the value of our data assets as well as managing the protection of sensitive data.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to understand the reality of personal data processing and building robust structures and processes to protect sensitive data following the legal guidelines
- Developing expertise in the domain of pseudonymization, anonymization and differential privacy
- Driving alignment between Information Security, Development and Sales teams to gain sponsorship for the roadmap to create software and data services with built-in data privacy
- Manage incidents in a reliable and solution-oriented way
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Free parking, Flight privileges, Jobticket, Service phone, Support for relocation, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Working at home, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Great! In this case we are looking forward to hearing from you!
- You have a minimum of 3 years of practical experience related to data protection and software development
- Demonstrated coding skills or experience in the space of solution architecture
- Strong capability to research, self-learn, and develop deep expertise in the area of pseudonymization, anonymization, k-anonymization, generalization, l-diversity, etc.
- Demonstrated consulting skills with change management concepts and strategies
- Proven ability to listen, interpret, and incorporate feedback from colleagues on the purpose, vision, roadmap, and solution designs
- Strong technical leadership skills and ability to work in a cross functional team
- You are energized, open-minded and you are not afraid of stepping out of your comfort zone
We want to unfold the world to our customers. Eurowings Digitals mission is to deliver the most convenient and affordable end2end travel experience by connecting the physical and digital world. While our customers enjoy their journey, we take charge of a carefree travel experience. Not only offering quality flights for affordable prices, but being a travel companion all along the way. From their first inspiration to their favorite travel memories. Therefore we launched a whole new company which puts their customer into their total focus. Together we are going to discover, develop and test new products along the whole customer journey, on- and offline. In agile and diverse teams we will revolutionize the way of travelling.www.eurowings-digital.de
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: