Category Manager - Flight Ancillaries (f/m/diverse)
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Apply now as Category Manager - Flight Ancillaries (f/m/diverse) and translate customer and business requirements into initiatives to leverage the maximum sales potential!
Sales / CRM
As a Category Manager - Flight Ancillaries (f/m/diverse) you will be working on the following tasks:
- Develop your ancillary category strategically, by extending or improving the services along the customer journey, maximizing each ancillaries' value for the customer, and adapting all ancillaries and presentation throughout all customer touchpoints across all channels
- Translate customer needs into clear business requirements
- Manage and support the implementation of ancillary projects across online and offline channels
- Implement actions to gain a deeper understanding of customer preferences and expectations
- Optimize the pricing scheme of your category based on detailed analysis of the sales performance, benchmarks, market trends
- Improve ancillary presentation by coordinating the implementation of effective on-site optimization and personalization activities
Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket, Service phone, Support for relocation, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Working at home, Mentoring, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Great! In this case, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience in product or category management in an agile environment
- Degree in Business Administration or similar
- Enthusiastic about eCommerce and aviation
- Strong empathy for our customers and users
- Entrepreneurial, analytical, data-driven, creative, and solution-oriented way of thinking
- Strong communication skills and team player mindset
- Experienced in managing complex projects, ideally in an eCommerce or other technical context.
We want to unfold the world to our customers. Eurowings Digitals mission is to deliver the most convenient and affordable end2end travel experience by connecting the physical and digital world. While our customers enjoy their journey, we take charge of a carefree travel experience. Not only offering quality flights for affordable prices, but being a travel companion all along the way. From their first inspiration to their favorite travel memories. Therefore we launched a whole new company which puts their customer into their total focus. Together we are going to discover, develop and test new products along the whole customer journey, on- and offline. In agile and diverse teams we will revolutionize the way of travelling.www.eurowings-digital.de
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: