UX Researcher (f/m/diverse)
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Apply now as UX Researcher (f/m/diverse) and take responsibility in providing a meaningful experience to all our customers - in more than 50 countries within Europe and the world.
As UX Researcher (f/m/diverse) you work in close collaboration with UX/UI Designers and Product Owners helping them to do the right decisions based on qualitative and quantitative research insights. You support our teams in integrating user research methods into product development processes.
- Discover: With strong empathy, you’ll help us to build a deep understanding of problems and needs of our website and app users – by conducting first level research and gathering insights from our various digital and analogue customer touchpoints.
- Define: You convert problem statements and insights into opportunities – you help our teams to make product decisions based on user statements, exploratory research as well as quantitative and qualitative data.
- Develop: With a strong understanding of research methodologies, you set the stage for user research at Eurowings Digital – by preparing, executing and analysing usability tests, moderating customer workshops or leading through user labs.
- Deliver: You convert your insights and findings into recommendations of action for the squads.
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Free parking, Flight privileges, Jobticket, Service phone, Support for relocation, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Working at home, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Great! In this case we are looking forward to hearing from you!
- You have at least 5 years of experience working at customer-focused product companies or digital agencies
- You completed a degree in psychology, social sciences, human-machine interaction, user experience design or similar
- You have a solid experience with Sketch, Adobe XD and/or other rapid prototyping tools and techniques
- You have a deep understanding of research methodologies, accurate scientific work and UX principles
- You have an understanding of frontend development
- You have strong communication/presentation skills
- You know scrum process and methods like design thinking or design sprint
- You have case study or other excerpt of your work (eg.online portfolio or a PDF file). Please send it with your application. Applications without a case study or similar are unlikely to be considered.
We want to unfold the world to our customers. Eurowings Digitals mission is to deliver the most convenient and affordable end2end travel experience by connecting the physical and digital world. While our customers enjoy their journey, we take charge of a carefree travel experience. Not only offering quality flights for affordable prices, but being a travel companion all along the way. From their first inspiration to their favorite travel memories. Therefore we launched a whole new company which puts their customer into their total focus. Together we are going to discover, develop and test new products along the whole customer journey, on- and offline. In agile and diverse teams we will revolutionize the way of travelling.www.eurowings-digital.de
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: