Process Specialist (m/f/diverse) Customer Feedback Management
We offer an exciting position in our office in Berlin to manage current processes of Lufthansa Airline’s Customer Feedback Management (CFM) and identify improvements through liaising with Lufthansa CFM team, CFM Global functions as well as providers.
Sounds interesting? Then apply now!
Customer service, Process Management
- Provide administrative support with manuals, guidelines and document management
- Identify opportunities for regular process improvements of CFM portfolio
- Set-up and manage an internal briefing system to inform all stakeholders about process changes and ensure the implementation of such changes
- Ensure adherence to monitoring process
Lufthansa Global Tele Sales GmbH
Flight privileges, Jobticket, Service phone, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Health days, Working at home, Flexible working hours, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks, Employee Assistance Program
At LH InTouch you become part of an international team. Our core values motivate us every day, to be our best self.
Take a look at your future colleagues and what excites them.
Usually we are all working together in this great office in Berlin at the Tempelhofer Hafen. During the current situation we are spread between Home Office and the office. During the recruitment process we will also offer virtual possibilities to get to know us.
- Process management experience in the airline or customer service industry, CFM process knowledge is advantageous
- Knowledge of process mapping techniques and tools
- Track record of continuous improvement of processes
- Cheetah know-how or experience in written customer communication (tools)
- Very good verbal and written communication skills (English & German)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to keep a holistic view
- Excellent attention to detail and persuasive consulting skills
- Fast and good comprehension with a high sense of responsibility
We help. We smile. We care. We are best at being in touch, be it with colleagues or customers. This is the essence of Lufthansa InTouch: We make someone’s day every day! Our headquarters are based in Berlin. With our network of 6 service centres in 6 different countries, we are the touchpoint between LH Group and their passengers. About 2000 Consultants offer over 200 services in more than 30 languages; they take care of all requests by passengers' flying with LH Group and ensure the highest service quality.www.lh-intouch.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: