Global Operations Manager (m/f/diverse)
Do you have experience with managing, tracking and analyzing performance KPI’s in the Customer Service industry?
We offer an exciting opportunity of being responsible for ensuring service levels, performance & quality objectives of Lufthansa Airline's Customer Feedback Management (CFM) are meet across all LH InTouch sites.
Planning / Organization, Customer service
You are responsible for managing, tracking and analyzing performance KPI’s as set out for CFM in order meet required service levels, performance & quality objectives across LH InTouch sites liaising with Site Operations Managers & local Customer Service Managers.
- Ensure the CFM business is deployed at LH InTouch sites effectively and accurately and observing day to day operations
- Together with the Global Account Manager, act as bridge between Lufthansa’s CFM requirements & LH InTouch operations
- Ensure that systems are in place and are utilized to capture and report on service metrics to all relevant departments
- Responsible for a cost-effective claim handling process that meets quality standards through timely and properly training and coaching of CFM teams
- Proactively analyze data, identify trends and seek room for improvement
- Lead and motivate the respective team
Lufthansa Global Tele Sales GmbH
Flight privileges, Jobticket, Service phone, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Health days, Working at home, Flexible working hours, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks, Employee Assistance Program
At LH InTouch you become part of an international team. Our core values motivate us every day, to be our best self.
Take a look at your future colleagues and what excites them.
Usually we are all working together in this great office in Berlin at the Tempelhofer Hafen. During the current situation we are spread between Home Office and the office. During the recruitment process we will also offer virtual possibilities to get to know us.
Follow Vanessa and get an insight into working as Customer Service Consultant at LH InTouch.
- 7+ years’ leadership experience in customer service industry, incl. operations management, preferably Customer Feedback Management
- Tertiary education in business administration or related field or equivalent relevant experience is advantageous
- Knowledge of policies & procedures in Aviation Customer Service Operations as well as support tools utilized
- Demonstrated understanding of Workforce Management principles, systems and/or processes
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Very good verbal and written communication skills (English & German)
- High leadership competence
- Strategic thinking & analytical planning skills with a result driven approach
- Ability to drive change across complex cross-functional, virtual teams
We help. We smile. We care. We are best at being in touch, be it with colleagues or customers. This is the essence of Lufthansa InTouch: We make someone’s day every day! Our headquarters are based in Berlin. With our network of 6 service centres in 6 different countries, we are the touchpoint between LH Group and their passengers. About 2000 Consultants offer over 200 services in more than 30 languages; they take care of all requests by passengers' flying with LH Group and ensure the highest service quality.www.lh-intouch.com
Teilen über Ihren Social Media Account
Klicken Sie auf eines der Icons:
Zum Kopieren des Links klicken Sie auf folgendes Icon: