Global Process & Standards Manager - Customer Feedback Management (m/f/diverse)
We are offering the opportunity to globally manage the processes and standards of Lufthansa Airlines Customer Feedback Management (CFM) across all providers. The main task of the position is to lead, manage, develop, organize and motivate the Global CFM Process & Standards team to achieve the goals efficiently and effectively while ensuring compliance with internal and regulatory standards.
Customer service, Process Management
- Liaise with the Lufthansa CFM dedicated department to seek ways to improve procedures, gather feedback, validate recommendations and changes to business processes
- Create and design business standards and processes, which will include testing and implementing working practices for CFM
- Create, maintain and ensure governance of ‘Guidelines and Service Descriptions’. In addition, be responsible for auditing of the process and compliance across all sites & providers where feedback management is handled
- Partner with process owners to identify and leverage best practices to achieve maximum results to eliminate unnecessary costs, workflows & poor performance while delivering sustainable change
- Providing process improvement outcome to other related divisions (e.g. Training and Quality)
Lufthansa Global Tele Sales GmbH
Flight privileges, Jobticket, Service phone, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Health days, Working at home, Flexible working hours, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks, Employee Assistance Program
At LH InTouch you become part of an international team. Our core values motivate us every day, to be our best self.
Take a look at your future colleagues and what excites them.
Usually we are all working together in this great office in Berlin at the Tempelhofer Hafen. During the current situation we are spread between Home Office and the office. During the recruitment process we will also offer virtual possibilities to get to know us.
- Minimum 5 years process management experience in the airline or customer service industry
- A tertiary education in business administration or a related field or equivalent relevant experience is advantageous
- Practical experience in reporting and data analysis
- Cheetah know-how or experience in written customer communication and respective tools is advantageous
- Holistic knowledge of CRM processes
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office Suite – MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Very good verbal and written communication skills (English & German)
- High leadership competence
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with the ability to keep a holistic view
- Performance-driven and results-orientated with a relentless drive to succeed
We help. We smile. We care. We are best at being in touch, be it with colleagues or customers. This is the essence of Lufthansa InTouch: We make someone’s day every day! Our headquarters are based in Berlin. With our network of 6 service centres in 6 different countries, we are the touchpoint between LH Group and their passengers. About 2000 Consultants offer over 200 services in more than 30 languages; they take care of all requests by passengers' flying with LH Group and ensure the highest service quality.www.lh-intouch.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: