You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Apply now as HR-Assistant (f/m/diverse) and take responsibility for the further development of our organization.
As HR-Assistant (f/m/diverse) you support our People Team in the achievement of its mission. With your strong organizational and coordination skills, you ensure smooth processes when it comes to office operation.
- You support our HR-Manager in all HR admin related fields
- You assist with our newcomer onboarding
- You help our Recruiter with the coordination of interviews and the overall interview process structure
- You support in further strengthening our employer brand
- You are the interface to our stakeholders at Eurowings Aviation for Facility Management, Admin Support, IT-Servicedesk, and other external stakeholders
- You take over cross-functional responsibility for topics that arise in connection with Lufthansa Group stakeholders
- You make sure our teams have all the office supplies available and keep track of them
Assistance to our CEO
- You support our CEO with his meetings and travel-related appointment coordinations and keep his calendar up to date
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Free parking, Flight privileges, Jobticket, Service phone, Support for relocation, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring, Have a shower
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Great! In this case, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
- You have at least 3 years of experience as HR-Assistant, Office Manager or similar positions
- You are an effective communicator able to create a personal connection with different stakeholders to reach your goals
- You are a service-oriented person, demonstrating a strong empathy for our employees and always caring about their satisfaction
- You know how to prioritize and coordinate your tasks ensuring smooth processes
- Excellent communication skills in both German and English are mandatory to be able to collaborate effectively at various levels of the organization
We want to unfold the world to our customers. Eurowings Digitals mission is to deliver the most convenient and affordable end2end travel experience by connecting the physical and digital world. While our customers enjoy their journey, we take charge of a carefree travel experience. Not only offering quality flights for affordable prices, but being a travel companion all along the way. From their first inspiration to their favorite travel memories. Therefore we launched a whole new company which puts their customer into their total focus. Together we are going to discover, develop and test new products along the whole customer journey, on- and offline. In agile and diverse teams we will revolutionize the way of travelling.www.eurowings-digital.de
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: