HR Manager (m/w)
We are looking for an experienced HR manager to lead and support our HR team for the entire range of HR services, from recruitment to onboarding, employee loyalty, employee support and support during separation processes.
He/She supports and advises the global and local management in all personnel-related issues and is responsible for the development of strategies for the optimization and implementation of HR processes and instruments.
- Leading the HR-Team with the expertise in personnel processes (administration, support, accounting preparation, etc.) as well as labor law, directing in the labor law processes
- Offer competent advice on current and emerging HR trends and be the first contact person for the management team
- Lead the recruiting team and help build a valuable candidate experience in line with employer branding
- Support of the Site Manager / CEO in negotiations with unions and constructive collaboration with the union disciplinary comittee
- Work independently on projects (e.g. digitization) and drive new topics forward
- Act as part of the Global HR Team – Participate in Global HR conference calls, meetings and support global projects and initiatives
Flight privileges, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Medical Insurance
We help, we smile, we care. Over 2000 Customer Service Consultants worldwide offer 200 services in more than 30 languages, they take care of all the wishes of the passengers flying with the Lufthansa Group and guarantee the highest quality of service.
At Lufthansa InTouch you will become part of an international team that is motivated by our corporate values every day to show the best of themselves.
Here, you can see what your future colleagues may be excited about.
- Economics, law or comparable university degree, ideally with a focus on personnel management or commercial education with adequate further education
- Several years of relevant professional experience in operational HR work
- Proven leadership skills
- In-depth knowledge of labor and work constitution law, as well as experience in negotiations with work councils
- Proven ability to advice in complex situations
- Business fluent knowledge of Turkish and English, German is an advantage
We help. We smile. We care. We are best at being in touch, be it with colleagues or customers. This is the essence of Lufthansa InTouch: We make someone’s day every day! Our headquarters are based in Berlin. With our network of 6 service centres in 6 different countries, we are the touchpoint between LH Group and their passengers. About 2000 Consultants offer over 200 services in more than 30 languages; they take care of all requests by passengers' flying with LH Group and ensure the highest service quality.www.lh-intouch.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: