Online Copywriter (m/f/d)
We're willing to bet that you did not find this job offer via a Google search. Why? Because we're just not that good at writing great copy for online channels yet. That's why we need you! Combine your passions for writing and for Online Marketing and join our global Marketing Communications team as our first and absolutely best Online Copywriter!
As an experienced and talented Online Copywriter, you will be responsible for the content on our Global Blog, our Social Media channels, Campaign Landing Pages, White Papers and more.
- Write, write write: For the blog, Social Media, Website, Campaigns, and all kinds of digital assets
- You will conduct keyword researches and use these keywords in your creative work with the goal to attract visitors to our digital channels and convert them
- Improve Website copy with the right calls to action at the right places and with smart content that is enjoyed by website visitiors as well as search bots. :-)
- Manage our monthly editorial plan and liase with other communication teams (product comms, corporate comms) to ensure a homogenous customer experience across all channels
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Financial consulting / social counseling, Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Sabbatical / exemptions, Part-time models, Health days, Working at home, Family service (assistance with finding assistance), Flexible working hours, Development programs, Doctoral studies / Master‘s degree / Ph.D., Mentoring, Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc., Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
Our Marketing Communications team develops global campaigns across all markets in close cooperation with our local marketing and sales teams. We move fast, use state-of-the-art tools, and always know the latest viral trends. We shape the face and the voice of AirPlus around the globe!
- University degree in Communications, Online Marketing, or Languages & 2 years working experience
- Ideally, you have worked in a B2B company before and understand how to write for a corporate customer
- A creative writer with attention to detail and a love for words
- Comfortable in the digital world and understand the difference between writing for a blog vs. newsletter vs. Social Media
- Experienced in using keyword search tools such as Google Keyword planner, and have a very good understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Independent, crafty, and can speak up in a multicultural group of loud and creative marketeers
- Can write amazing content in German and/or English (big plus if you can do both!)
- Know how to turn complex information into content that people enjoy reading
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.www.airplus.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: