(Junior) Graphic Designer (m/w/d)
Let’s talk Design! We are looking for an amazing, creative and unconventional graphic design enthusiast who knows how to excite others for the innovative and market-leading AirPlus products and services. Adobe is your best friend and you use every opportunity to promote the benefits of a strong style-guide and a strategic brand? Awesome, let’s meet!
- Fighting non-designers who constantly ask you “How about if you make it bigger?”.
- Initiating the creative work- rough drafts/ paper drawing or layouting.
- Create visual design templates for digital marketing channels e.g. banners, social media, newsletters, landing pages, infographics, and everything in between.
- Creating mechanicals for advertising material. Yes, you can use crayons (Promise!)
- Work with the marketing team (all of them mostly would stand behind you most of the time giving unsolicited instructions like “Try moving that pixel down a little bit”).
- Collaborate with other designers in order to create a consistent user experience.
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Financial consulting / social counseling, Profit sharing / LVV (bonus), Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Sabbatical / exemptions, Part-time models, Health days, Working at home, Family service (assistance with finding assistance), Flexible working hours, Development programs, Doctoral studies / Master‘s degree / Ph.D., Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc., Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower, Free snacks / drinks
Move with AirPlus!
- Relevant education within visual communication and design and/or 1-2 years of successful experience shaping brands.
- Real-time conceptualization of an art-pull from a brief. In other words: We give you “blah blah”, you give us scribble scribble. J
- Understanding of design optimization from a performance marketing perspective and working with a branded visual guide
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong visualization skills
- Very good knowledge of HTML, PhotoShop and the entire Adobe Design package.
- Ideally, you can create videos or like to experiment with video production.
- Passion for marketing in general and Brand building in particular. Nerdy about digital trends.
- You have a balanced personality and understand that life is not #000000 or #FFFFFF.
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 49,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 30 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,300 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.www.airplus.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: