Do you like new challenges?
Are you experienced at ground operations and safety? Have a glance at this opportunity within Lufthansa Cargo Group.
We are looking for a Operation Agent who ensures the ground handling operation according with safety security regulations.
Logistics / Cargo
The Operations Agent performs the following duties:
- Planning load distribution for the aircraft taking into consideration the rules and regulations as per GOM.
- Optimize aircraft volume, weigh, arrivals, departure notifications.
- Prepare flight relevant documents such as general declarations, permits for local customs authorities.
- Responsible for aircraft and ramp safety, coordinate suppliers ensuring punctual performance.
- Ensure safety flight operation monitoring condition & equipment amount.
- Grant service standards, quality work & manual procedures.
- Performs crew support, catering & hotel bookings.
- Update all changes regarding new security procedures.
- Provides regular feedback to the GHA management as well as supervises, motivates, encourages, guides and evaluates the staff.
- Performs local training and monitoring, subcontractors.
Be part of one of the world's leading airlines.
The Operations Agent should meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma.
- Experience in airfreight handling and operations is highly preferred.
- Good computer literate.
- Clean driving license.
- Language: English and Cantonese.
- Knowledge of local custom regulations.
- 3-6 years professional experience.
- Willing to work shifths.
* CV required.
Lufthansa Cargo Aktiengesellschaft, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft. Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world’s leading air freight carriers and currently employs about 4,150 people worldwide. Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in more than 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by the Lufthansa Group and an extensive road feeder service network. The bulk of the cargo volume is routed through Frankfurt Airport.www.lufthansa-cargo.de
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: