UX/UI Designer (f/m/diverse)
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Join Eurowings Digital as UX/UI Designer (f/m/diverse) and help us to create Europe's smartest travel plattform!
As a UX/UI Designer (f/m/diverse) you are a key person for delivering any designs and UX flows/concepts/improvements.
- You prepare, execute and analyze usability tests, conduct research at airports or in user labs and convert general user feedback from our App Store, Play Store, Usabilla and other sources into problem statements
- By creating visual concepts, mock-ups, wireframes, flowcharts and interactive prototypes you make tangible the possible solutions for a product or feature
- You initiate, create and control UI components and patterns, in strong collaboration with product teams
- In collaboration with our frontend developers, you refine and implement design components in our digital products, with a focus on delivering the highest quality possible. By using tools like Zeplin and Frontify, you document components and patterns
Old-age provision / employee retirement, Free parking, Flight privileges, Jobticket, Service phone, Support for relocation, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Flexible working hours, Development programs, Mentoring
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Great! In this case we are looking forward to hearing from you!
- You have at least 5 years of experience designing at customer-focussed product companies
- You have completed a degree in User experience design, interaction design, communication design or similar
- You have a solid experience with Sketch, Adobe CC, Principle, and Flinto
- You have a deep understanding of UX research, design principles, and methodologies
- You have experience with building web shops, booking engines or other digital ecommerce products
- You have an understanding about frontend development
- You know scrum process and methods like design thinking
- To pitch long term design strategies with your peers, you have strong communication skills
- You have an online portfolio or a PDF file. Please send it with your application. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered
We want to unfold the world to our customers. Eurowings Digitals mission is to deliver the most convenient and affordable end2end travel experience by connecting the physical and digital world. While our customers enjoy their journey, we take charge of a carefree travel experience. Not only offering quality flights for affordable prices, but being a travel companion all along the way. From their first inspiration to their favorite travel memories. Therefore we launched a whole new company which puts their customer into their total focus. Together we are going to discover, develop and test new products along the whole customer journey, on- and offline. In agile and diverse teams we will revolutionize the way of travelling.www.eurowings-digital.de
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: