Regional Sales Manager
Job Location: Miami or remote (e.g. NYC/LAX/DEN/CHI/DFW).
Do you enjoy taking care of sales projects in order to increase revenue and growth of market? Do you have great communication skills and experience with customers?
If you answered yes to the last questions, then this position may be the fit you have been looking for!
Come and see what we have to offer!
Logistics / Cargo, Sales / CRM
Your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Active sales management to promote and obtain emergency logistics solutions in the Americas region with a focus on North America.
- Establish and maintain the relationship with major accounts through customer visits and industry events.
- Prepare sales presentations and documents for customer visits and internal management reviews.
- Translate global strategic guidelines into a regional sales strategy in order to attend to your market in the most efficient way.
- Analyze actual sales numbers vs. planned budget and take corrective actions as needed.
- Define and coordinate a regional marketing approach in correspondence with the global and regional sales strategy.
- Monitor and analyze competitors and initiate required measures to protect and extend existing business.
401k plan, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days, Vacation Days, Flight benefits
With own staff on the ground of our main hubs we go the extra mile to make sure every shipment reaches its destination as fast and reliable as possible.
Dedicated cargo space at our courier partners gives us the ability to role out the red carpet for the shipments of our customers.
The ideal Regional Sales Manager should meet the following requirements:
- High School diploma required.
- Master and Bachelor degree desirable
- Very strong written and verbal skills; knowledge of transport supply chain solutions and logistics flows, operational logistic processes and services mandatory.
- Airfreight knowledge as well as US cargo and/or international customs knowledge desirable.
- Min. 2 year of experience in the field of logistics sales and/or freight forwarding.
- English required.
- German, Spanish and Portuguese desirable.
- Knowledge of cargo and airfreight services sales management.
- Computer skills as an expert. MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Responsible of budget and revenue.
- Willingness to take assessment screening and travel.
- Must possess permit to work in the U.S. and a valid driver’s license.
* CV required.
time:matters is the expert for global Special Speed Logistics as well as time-critical international spare parts logistics. We transport your highly urgent spare parts, medical samples, dangerous goods or important documents quickly and reliably from A to B – via air, rail, or road and – if desired – personally accompanied by an airmates On Board Courier. In addition to speed and reliability, we are committed to customized and flexible service. Therefore, we are available 365 days a year, around the clock, to develop tailor-made, customized logistics solutions, ranging from ad-hoc cases to day-to-day business. We at time:matters are the experts for High Performance and Special Speed Logistics and we love what we do! Combining our know-how and passion we make the impossible become possible.www.time-matters.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: