Chief Operations Officer (LDG)
Are you keen on engineering operations? Hawker Pacific Aerospace is seeking a Chief Operating Officer to support its Operations department with materials inspection, production control, innovations and other operations.
Ready to take up this challenge? Check out what we have for you!
Sun Valley, CA
As Chief Operations Officer (LDG) your tasks will be:
- Develop annual budget for LDG as well as operating policies to support overall company policies & objectives.
- Provide technical direction & guidance to LDG managers & supervisors.
- Maintain smooth flow of work between departments.
- Review & approve department activity reports.
- Implement inter-departmental organization structure relationship & line of authority; works with Human Resources to establish job titles.
- Ensure management training.
- Work with managers to establish & review goals, modify them as necessary.
- Integrate staffing programs designed to attract the highest caliber of talent.
- Grant employees training in technical skills so they can better serve our clients.
- Ensure program initiatives with the company’s core values & culture
- Work with LEAN Manufacturing principles.
Be Responsible, along with other members of executive management for establishing the company’s annual and long-range goals and business plan.
The Chief Operations Officer (LDG) should meet the following requirements:
- Directly supervises 8+ employees in the department. Indirectly supervises 200+ employees in the department.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Certified in LEAN principles (preferred)
- Fifteen 15 years’ experience in the aircraft MRO industry, to include at least 8 years in aircraft production operations, and 10 years in a leadership role.
*Company may provide relocation assistance.
Hawker Pacific Aerospace is an international maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) service provider with bases in Sun Valley, USA, and London, UK. Originally founded as a part of British Aerospace in 1980 and taken over by Lufthansa Technik AG in 2002, the company has specialized in the maintenance of landing gears and other components. With a workforce of around 600, total floor space of about 31,500 square meters and an annual throughput of 750 overhauls of landing gears and other components, Hawker Pacific Aerospace is one of the biggest landing gear specialists in the world.http://www.hawker.com/
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: