Are you a strong communicator, proactive and passionate about change? Are you eager to lead teams and individuals in improving agile methods and practices and fostering agile culture in an organization? If so, apply now to become a Scrum Master at Lufthansa!
Research and Development, IT
Your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Be a Scrum Master for two Scrum teams of about 15 people in total located in two locations Princeton (New Jersey) and Zurich (Switzerland).
- Ensure Scrum is understood and the team follows Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines.
- Coach the team on how to use agile practices and principles to deliver high quality product.
- Coach Product Owners and help them to master their responsibilities (e.g., product backlog management, optimizing the value).
- Establish in the team a passion for continuous improvement in what the team produces and how.
- Foster a culture of self-organizing and autonomous agile teams with collective ownership.
- Effectively remove impediments to the team’s progress.
- Instill in the team the courage to experiment.
Flight privileges, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days, Vacation Days
Our team specializes in building mobile mapping applications that are used in the cockpit by major international airlines.
Join our Lufthansa Systems family!
We are based in Princeton, New Jersey. Our office is not far from the university campus. Being here, we enjoy the opportunity to participate in numerous public lectures and open discussion panels at one of the best universities in the world.
Our software is used by tens of thousands of commercial pilots flying for the biggest airlines in the world.
You can find more information about our product line Lido/Navigation and other interesting projects at https://www.lhsystems.com/
Apply now to become a Scrum Master at Lufthansa!
The ideal Scrum Master should meet the following requirements:
- Degree in computer science (or related) or equivalent technical background.
- 3+ years’ experience in Scrum and agile including coaching and facilitation techniques for effective backlog refinement and User Stories definition, ATDD/TDD/BDD, and Automated Testing.
- Keen familiarity with DevOps practices such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and automation.
- Strong understanding of Lean philosophy, agile values and principles and related frameworks such as Kanban, Extreme Programming.
- Work experience in scaled agile environments is a plus.
- Self-initiative, courage and pragmatism in order to identify and overcome impediments.
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, TeamCity is a plus.
- Scrum Master certified.
- Authorized to work in the US.
Lufthansa Systems provides consulting and IT services for selected industries and has a leading position in the global aviation industry. The wholly-owned subsidiary of the Lufthansa Group offers its customers the entire range of IT-services, including consulting, development and implementation of industry solutions as well as operations. At its headquarters in Kelsterbach near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, the company operates one of the most modern data centers in Europe. Lufthansa Systems has offices in Germany and 16 other countries and employs about 2,800 people.www.lhsystems.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: