This position is currently designated as "hybrid" allowing the candidates to work both from home and in the office as agreed by manager.
We are a team of engineers that develops mobile applications that are used daily, in the cockpit, by thousands of commercial pilots flying for some of the biggest airlines in the world. Pretty cool, huh?
With your expert-level Scrum Master experience, you will become the servant leader for the team. Is that you? Perfect, we can't wait for you to apply.
Research and Development, IT
We are already a mature agile team, in fact we are two scrum teams in total 15 people, one located in Princeton (New Jersey) and one in Zurich (Switzerland). With your support and expertise in Scrum,
- We want to become high-performing teams that continuously learn, experiment, and improve its engineering practices.
- You will empower us daily to self-manage in the best conceivable way.
You should know that we at Lufthansa Systems are not looking for a Project Manager that manages the team, but rather for somebody who ensures that Scrum is understood, and the teams follow its practices and guidelines.
In this role:
- You will coach the team use agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products.
- You will coach product owners to master their responsibilities and to maximize customer value.
- You will collaborate with other scrum masters in the community of practice to help the company become more agile.
Flight privileges, 401k plan, Commuter Benefits, Education, Employee Assistance Program, Family Policy, Flex Holidays, Healthcare, Life Insurance, Long Disability, Short Disability, up to 60 Sick Days, Vacation Days
Our team specializes in building mobile mapping applications that are used in the cockpit by major international airlines.
Join our Lufthansa Systems family!
We are based in Princeton, New Jersey. Our office is not far from the university campus. Being here, we enjoy the opportunity to participate in numerous public lectures and open discussion panels at one of the best universities in the world.
Our software is used by tens of thousands of commercial pilots flying for the biggest airlines in the world.
You can find more information about our product line Lido/Navigation and other interesting projects at https://www.lhsystems.com/
Apply now to become a Scrum Master at Lufthansa!
The ideal Scrum Master should meet the following requirements:
- Degree in related field.
- Scrum Master Certification plus 2+ years’ experience in Scrum and agile including coaching and facilitation techniques for effective backlog refinement and User Stories definition, ATDD/TDD/BDD, and Automated Testing.
- Keen familiarity with DevOps practices such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and automation.
- Strong understanding of Lean philosophy and related frameworks such as Kanban, Extreme Programming.
- Have self-initiative, courage, and pragmatism.
- Ability to build a culture of high trust, collaboration, and teamwork.
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, TeamCity is a plus.
- Work experience in scaled agile environments is a plus.
You must be legally authorized to work in the United States. We do not sponsor any visa.
Lufthansa Systems provides consulting and IT services for selected industries and has a leading position in the global aviation industry. The wholly-owned subsidiary of the Lufthansa Group offers its customers the entire range of IT-services, including consulting, development and implementation of industry solutions as well as operations. At its headquarters in Kelsterbach near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, the company operates one of the most modern data centers in Europe. Lufthansa Systems has offices in Germany and 16 other countries and employs about 2,800 people.www.lhsystems.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: