Aircraft Licensed Engineer - CAT A/C
Are you ready for this challenge?
We are looking for an Aircraft A/C Licensed is looking for an Engineer responsible of maintenance related aircrafts, troubleshooting and defect rectification in accordance with company, manufacturer and legal procedures and legislation.
Don’t miss this opportunity!
Aircraft / Industrial Engineering
As Aircraft Licensed Engineer your tasks will be:
- Performing maintenance, rectification of defects and troubleshooting in accordance with company and manufacture procedures and regulations of foreign authorities.
- Ensuring compliance with valid revisions of regulations, procedures, processes, instructions and aeronautical laws within the area of responsibility.
- Performing maintenance - repair and servicing as covered by company authorization.
- Supervising & signing the release to service for all maintenance work which is carried out by other maintenance personal.
- Releasing the aircraft to service (CRS).
- Reporting airplane defects and incoming aircraft status as well as any local legislation requirements.
- Participation in maintenance check flights if requested by Customer´s Chief Pilot.
The maintenance experts hold approvals for line and light maintenance for all common commercial aircraft, mainly Airbus and Boeing types including freighters.
The Aircraft Licensed Engineer should meets the following requirements:
- Valid A/C rating on B737-NG and/or B737-MAX.
- Knowledge of aeronautical regulations.
- Certificates and SACAA License required.
- Very good English language skills (written & spoken).
- Valid driver's license.
- Availability and flexibility to work in shift.
*CV & Cover letter required.
* Certificates and SACAA licenses.
Lufthansa Technik Maintenance International (LTMI) is a 100% subsidiary of Lufthansa Technik. With roughly 500 employees worldwide, LTMI provides line maintenance and homebase support. As experts for all aspects of TechOps Management, LTMI provides support for start-up airlines and established carriers alike. With a distinct focus on fulfillment and keeping technical operations as hassle-free as possible, LTMI serves as an interface between airline customer and different product divisions of Lufthansa Technik. LTMI runs several stations in Europe, the Middle East and Africa: London (LGW) in the UK, Bucharest (OTP) and Cluj (CLJ) in Romania, Amsterdam (AMS) in the Netherlands, Kigali (KGL) in Rwanda, Johannesburg (JNB) and Cape Town (CPT) in South Africa and Tel Aviv (TLV) in Israel. The “footprint” is not static, but constantly adapted in accordance with customer needs. LTMI holds approvals for line and light maintenance for all common commercial aircraft, mainly Airbus and Boeing types including freighters.www.lufthansa-technik.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: