The offer best suits you…
If you enjoy working in a fast paced, team focused and friendly environment with plenty of opportunities for personal development.
We are looking forward to your resume in English.
Accept the challenge to join us!
To be successful with the role you need to comply with the following requirements:
- Performance of aircraft maintenance and certification after performance
- Performance and certification of aircraft electrical and mechanical routine and non-routine aircraft maintenance as well as modification tasks. This includes all required troubleshooting, inspections, adjustments, repairs and functional tests
- All tasks have to be done independently and autonomously
- Sign the related documentation after performing the task and confirm the completion as per Lufthansa Technik procedures and customer specific requirements
- Supervise, coach and train non-certifying staff
- Ensuring a high standard of quality, Health and Safety and tool care
- Customer centricity both internally and externally
Free parking, Flight privileges, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Work clothes are provided, Family days (family learns workplace know), Flexible working hours, Child friendly, Development programs, Mentoring, Medical Insurance
Lufthansa Technik Sofia performs heavy maintenance checks on the Airbus A320 family and Boeing B737 including B737 Classic and B737 NG. The company is situated at Sofia airport and operates since October 2008.
- Valid EASA CAT A or B1 or B2 license, preferably type rated for A320 and/or B737 CL/NG
- Minimum 3 years maintenance experience as certifying staff
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Sovereignty and positive team spirit
- Knowledge of AMOS, SAP or similar aviation products is desirable
- Flexible Approach to working time changing environment
- Fit for confined space access and working at heights
- Willingness to acquire additional aircraft maintenance licenses or certificates related to his/her tasks upon company request
- Willingness to acquire additional company related qualifications or trainings such as A/C towing, engines run-up, borescope inspection, Train the Trainer etc
- Valid driving license and international passport
- Eligible for Bulgarian airports pass (no criminal records)
Lufthansa Technik Sofia is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group - the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Sofia has over 1200 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.www.lufthansa-technik.com/lufthansa-technik-sofia
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: