Production Assistant Maternity Cover
The offer best suits you…
If you enjoy working in a fast paced, team focused and friendly environment with plenty of opportunities for personal development.
We are looking forward to your resume in English.
Accept the challenge to join us!
- Production Direct staff’s Time&Attendance administration, tracking of working time, attendances
- Production Direct staff’s Working pattern administration
- Providing administrative support to the Production manager
- Organization and arrangement of production meetings including preparation of charts, data analysis, minutes of meeting and reporting
- Preparation and distribution within Production Management of Production KPI monitoring reports using SAP data
- General correspondence in English
- Liaison to Q, HSE & Training for scheduling of trainings and annual medical checks
- Preparation of Company Authorization Application forms for Production staff
- Support organization of Production
- Organization of production staff duty travel and contractor request
Free parking, Flight privileges, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Working at home, Family days (family learns workplace know), Flexible working hours, Child friendly, Development programs, Medical Insurance
Lufthansa Technik Sofia performs heavy maintenance checks on the Airbus A320 family and Boeing B737 including B737 Classic and B737 NG. The company is situated at Sofia airport and operates since October 2008.
- University degree in Business Administration or related
- Excellent computer skills (especially Excel and Power Point, SAP knowledge is advantage)
- Good communication & organization skills
- Team spirit;
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
Lufthansa Technik Sofia is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group - the world's leading provider of maintenance, repair and overhaul services as well as modifications to the civil aviation industry. With tailor-made maintenance programs and advanced repair techniques, we ensure the reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are independent of aircraft manufacturers and licensed internationally as a repair, manufacturing and development organization. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers a full range of services in the fields of maintenance, overhaul, component support, engines, landing gears, VIP services, innovation and digital fleet solutions to around 800 customers worldwide. Lufthansa Technik Sofia has over 1200 employees. Our success is built on our people who are fundamental to our organization.www.lufthansa-technik.com/lufthansa-technik-sofia
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: