Software Engineer (DevOps)
Join our Team!
- You will support and automate development and platform infrastructure, to meet quality criteria and improved time to market of the system release process.
Discounts / shopping, Working at home, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Regular network meeting, Health Plan, Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower
We combine our experience of the airline business with IT expertise.
Our focus is on our customers.
We constantly search for the best solution for them and frequently review our processes, services and technology.
Who are you?
- Motivated, open-minded, innovative person,
- Not intimidated by mixed-architecture solutions, including legacy elements,
- At least 2 years of experience in software development projects,
- Having hands-on experience of configuration management,
- Experienced in at least one programming language,
- With very good familiarity with UNIX/Linux systems,
- Familiar with versioning strategies,
- Aware of CI/CD patterns and tool chains,
- Familiar with Docker (or similar PaaS),
- Good at deployment automation tools (any of: Ansible, Jenkins, Nexus, Terraform),
- English-spoken at level B2 - but preferably better.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: