AEM Backend Developer (f/m/diverse)
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Join Eurowings Digital as AEM Backend Developer (f/m/diverse) and help us to create Europe's smartest travel plattform!
As an AEM Backend Developer (f/m/diverse) you are a key player in delivering value with software, delighting our customers and achieving our business goals.
- You are responsible for developing new solutions or working on support projects
- You write code in a way that your peers love to work with and make sure it is well written and understandable
- You find the right balance between pragmatism and analysis
- You are part of a rock-solid team which makes sure that features are fast developed and deployed on production with zero downtime
- You'll be in constant exchange with your team and participate in regular team meetings (e.g. Daily Scrum or Sprint Reviews)
Our Tech Stack: OSGi, Apache Jackrabbit, Apache Sling, HTL, CoralUI, ExtJS, Vue.js, Java 11
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Great! In this case we are looking forward to hearing from you!
- You have at least 5 years of experience working on backend systems
- You have a deep understanding of the AEM technology stack (Sling, JCR, CRX, OSGi, HTL/Sightly, AEM Touch UI), caching procedures (AEM dispatcher)
- You have experience in large-scale distributed storage and database systems (e.g. Elasticsearch, Logstash or Kibana) and in implementing secure, developer-friendly RESTful APIs
- You have an experience with other object-oriented programming languages (e.g. C#)
- You have a basic understanding of frontend development
- You have experience in working with cross-functional teams in an agile environment
- You know how to efficiently collaborate on projects
- You are energized, open-minded, have strong communication skills and you are not afraid of coming out of your comfort zone
We want to unfold the world to our customers. Eurowings Digitals mission is to deliver the most convenient and affordable end2end travel experience by connecting the physical and digital world. While our customers enjoy their journey, we take charge of a carefree travel experience. Not only offering quality flights for affordable prices, but being a travel companion all along the way. From their first inspiration to their favorite travel memories. Therefore we launched a whole new company which puts their customer into their total focus. Together we are going to discover, develop and test new products along the whole customer journey, on- and offline. In agile and diverse teams we will revolutionize the way of travelling.www.eurowings-digital.de
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: