Senior Frontend Developer (f/m/diverse)
Why only watch when you can be part of it? Join Eurowings Digital as Senior Frontend Developer (f/m/diverse) and help us to create Europe's smartest travel platform!
Apply now as Senior Frontend Developer (f/m/diverse) and take responsibility in solving your daily challenges with the latest technologies including VueJs, Vuex, OOP, and RxJS.
- You'll be developing the face of the first touchpoint to millions of users
- You'll make sure that everyone can use our portal, by making it accessible and responsive
- You will write code with which your peers love to work - making sure it is well written and understandable
- Work closely with our Product and Design colleagues to drive state-of-the-art product presentations to scale
- With your team you ensure that features are fast developed and deployed on production with zero downtime
- You'll participate in regular team meetings (e.g. Daily Scrum or Sprint Reviews)
- On-board new people in your team and share your knowledge with your peers
Free parking, Flight privileges, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket, Service phone, Support for relocation, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Flexible working hours, Have a shower
You share our passion for the world of travel and want to be part of a driven and high performing team? Great! In this case we are looking forward to hearing from you!
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience and min. 2 years of experience using front-end frameworks like AngularJS, ReactJS, or preferably VueJS
- Having knowledge in RxJS and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is a huge plus
- Your very good understanding and experience with OOP will help you to be successful in this role
- You have an understanding of the Design Pattern and Clean Code principles
- You have experience with build tools eg. grunt, webpack
- You already worked in a cross-functional teams in an agile environment
- You are pragmatic and know how to efficiently collaborate on projects and how to communicate priorities clearly
We want to unfold the world to our customers. Eurowings Digitals mission is to deliver the most convenient and affordable end2end travel experience by connecting the physical and digital world. While our customers enjoy their journey, we take charge of a carefree travel experience. Not only offering quality flights for affordable prices, but being a travel companion all along the way. From their first inspiration to their favorite travel memories. Therefore we launched a whole new company which puts their customer into their total focus. Together we are going to discover, develop and test new products along the whole customer journey, on- and offline. In agile and diverse teams we will revolutionize the way of travelling.www.eurowings-digital.de
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: