Angular Developer (m/f/diverse)
You will work in all phases of a software lifecycle and will be part of an international agile working team.
- Develop and refactor Angular applications, npm dependencies
- Ensure performance, security and readability of the code
- Prepare documentations and specifications
- Coordinate and collaborate with various developers, project managers and document all processes to ensure effective evaluation and maintainability
- Analyze and ensure efficient transition of all technical design documents
13. Salary / holiday allowance, Discounts / shopping, Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc), Hybrid working possible, Flexible working hours, Mentoring
Be trailblazer and companion of our customers on the path to a digital future!
- University Degree in Engineering/ (business) informatics or equivalent knowledge and skills acquired in many years of relevant professional experience and further training measures
- At least 1-year of experience with Angular typescript Technologies in Web Development.
- Deep knowledge of Angular CLI
- Good knowledge of Npm ( NodeJS)
- Strong consulting skills, flexibility and communication skills at all levels
- Fluent English
- Willingness to travel
Lufthansa Industry Solutions is a service provider for IT consulting and systems integration. The Lufthansa subsidiary supports its customers in the digital transformation of their companies. The customer base includes companies within the Lufthansa Group as well as more than 300 companies in various industries. Headquartered in Norderstedt, Germany, the company employs more than 2000 people at several branches in Germany, Albania, Switzerland and the USA.www.lhind.al/
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: