Lufthansa Technik Budapest Ltd. is currently seeking Licensed B1 Aircraft Mechanic(s) for our location in Budapest, Hungary.
You will undertake the following tasks as an Aircraft Mechanic:
- Performance of aircraft maintenance tasks including all required riggings, adjustments, inspections, functional tests and its duly certification.
- Coordination of any problem-solving occurring in the assigned aircraft area.
- Determine the related action in close contact to Bay Managers and other lead technicians.
- Supervise technicians and assistants and all aspects of servicing, defect rectification and maintenance carried out on the aircraft.
- Ensure a high standard of quality, housekeeping, health and safety and tool care.
- Qualification as an aircraft mechanic
- Valid B1 licence for Airbus A320 / Boeing 737NG aircraft types (EASA Part 66 regulated)
- At least 5 year experience as a licensed maintenance mechanic (Experience Statement from last 2 years as a B1 staff)
- Excellent English language and computer skills
- Good analytical skills as well as a high sense of responsibility and strong personal initiative
- Ability to work in multi-site teams
- Ability to do shift work and have a high level of endurance
- Open to business trips abroad