Licensed Aircraft Engineer
LHT Milan is looking for Licensed Aircraft Engineers responsible for delivering highest level of health & safety & quality standards in the industry. Our ideal candidates are licensed on new technologies such as A350 & B787.
As we are planning different type rating courses for our employees & new staff we are also happy to support any motivated candidate to grow with us! Take this opportunity!
Malpensa Airport / Somma Lombardo (VA)
Aircraft / Industrial Engineering
As Licensed Aircraft Engineer your tasks will be:
- Completion and on-time delivery of maintenance tasks on the Lufthansa Technik Milan customer aircraft in compliance with the contracted services and customer expectations.
- Perform inspection, repair & modification work as well as component replacement, based on current authorization and training level.
- Communicate with customer liaison engineers, MCC & customer service to ensure that they are fully informed of any developments.
- Responsible for standard of work under control.
- Ensuring the equipment, tools & premises are maintained to satisfactory standards that discrepancies are reported to the appropriate departments.
- Shift work on rotation including night shift.
- Location MXP.
- Availability to support other network stations upon request.
Our great Team in Milan is waiting for you! !
The Licensed Aircraft Engineer should meet the following requirements:
- Willingness to grow in a dynamic environment and to tackle new challenges up to leadership positions.
- Experience in working in an Aviation MRO environment & valid EASA Part 66 License B1 or B1+B2 or CAT A.
- Hold type ratings for one or more of following A/C, A320, A330, A350, B787, B777, B737NG/MAX.
- High degree of customer focus and sense of responsibility.
- Able to work effectively in a team, as well as independently, at all levels of the organization.
- Fluent English.
- Able to work under pressure & available to work night shift and weekends.
- Hold a full driver license.
- Copy of Part 66 license & experience logbook must be included in the uploaded documentation.
*CV & Cover letter required.
*Applications submitted without these documents may not be considered.
Lufthansa Technik Milan is a fully owned subsidiary of Lufthansa Technik AG specialized in providing a full range of aircraft maintenance services, 24/7 AOG recovery, as well as logistics services. Lufthansa Technik Milan current capability includes Airbus A320 Family, A330, A340, Boeing 737CL, 737NG, 777, 787 and MD-11. Since September 2010 Lufthansa Technik Milan is approved for A-Checks on A330 and Base Maintenance on A320 Family enabling it to carry out more extensive maintenance work at the Malpensa base like for example engine and APU changes, structural repairs, complex modification, engine washes, air turbine tests, borescope inspections and full engine run-ups amongst other services.www.lufthansa-technik.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: