We are looking for Change Agent who will support our Team!
- We are looking for you to strengthen one of our agile teams. You love working with people as well as facilitating workshops. You know the methodologies of for example, Liberating Structures and can put them to use. You lead teams through the agile ceremonies and in hard circumstances you are available with advice. You are not just satisfied when everything goes according to plan, but you also go beyond to take the problems of the team upon yourself and assist the team in solving these problems. You see the team as the center of your world.
Free parking, Discounts / shopping, Mobile working possible, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Health Plan, Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower
Our culture is based on dialog, efficiency and empathy.
Working intensively together means we achieve great things together.
Interaction is extremely important to us, as it enables us to inspire each other anew each day.
Who are you?
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Business & IT or other related specializations,
- At least 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master,
- You gladly better your skills through continuous learning and possess excellent skills in communication and conflict management,
- You are known as being outcome-oriented and distinctively communicative,
- You enjoy the acting in the role of Scrum/Agile Master,
- You work according to pull and not push principles,
- You form, moderate, and lead within your environment as a true leader who serves the Scrum Team and the larger organization – in the process you live out the agile values, principles, and methods, as well as advance them within the organization,
- Able to lead and instruct colleagues (i.e. within projects).
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: