We are looking for Change Agent who will support our Team!
- Ensuring that our teams follow scrum and SAFe framework values and agile practices,
- Mentoring and motivating the teams to improve processes,
- Facilitating meetings and decision-making processes,
- Eliminating team impediments.
Free parking, Discounts / shopping, Working at home, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Health Plan, Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower
Our culture is based on dialog, efficiency and empathy.
Working intensively together means we achieve great things together.
Interaction is extremely important to us, as it enables us to inspire each other anew each day.
Who are you?
- Strong communication, presentation and mentoring skills,
- Experience with Jira and Confluence,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Hands-on attitude, good energy and teamwork attitude,
- Good facilitation skills.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: