React Frontend Developer
We are looking for a React Frontend Developer to join our team in Gdańsk!
- You will be a part of an international team, working in an agile way and being responsible for evaluating and developing solutions for the Lufthansa Group customers.
Free parking, Discounts / shopping, Working at home, Flexible working hours, Development programs, Health Plan, Massages, rest rooms, etc, Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen, Have a shower
Our culture is based on dialog, efficiency and empathy.
Working intensively together means we achieve great things together.
Interaction is extremely important to us, as it enables us to inspire each other anew each day.
Who are you?
- Good knowledge of Web Technologies (HTML, CSS) and HTTP protocol (status cods, various headers, cookies),
- Expert knowledge of Frontend frameworks (React, Redux or Angular),
- Coding using JS Design Patterns,
- Experience with project management and developer tools (JIRA, Confluence,
- Bitbucket, any CI server, eg: Jenkins),
- Experience in working with usability and interface designers (UX / UI),
- Capability to clearly communicate with team and clients.
What do we welcome?
- Knowledge of responsive design,
- Knowledge of RestAPI,
- Knowledge of WCAG,
- Familiarity with Adobe Experience Manager,
- German language skills.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: