Internship Global Procurement
In a market where the consumer expectations are constantly evolving, where airlines re-think their products to gain competitive advantage and where innovation is changing the game, Global Procurement is committed to deliver the highest value to our Group.
Starting in April 2020 for 6 months
The Global Procurement team with a global outreach is looking for a person to join its highly international, multicultural and passionate team to support us in a variety of tasks.
- Drive the creation of the Procurement KPI dashboard and its automation
- Be an active member of the Procurement digitalization community and contribute towards robotics implementation
- Planning, organizing and preparing workshops, meetings, trainings and other events
- Various administrative day-to-day tasks
Binding program / network program
We contribute to the Group’s value creation first by sourcing materials, products and services at the best possible total cost of ownership, in the right quantity and quality, at the right time, in the right place.
We contribute proactively to LSG’s competitive advantage in closing innovative partnerships, in participating to new business development such as convenience and on-board retail and in developing our suppliers to become innovation partners.
At the date of the internship you have completed your Bachelor studies.
- You are enrolled in a university during the entire period of the internship or internship between the Bachelor and Master program
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, team player and intercultural awareness
- Structural thinking and strong analytical skills
- Strong in writing, editing, proofreading, and layout of texts and illustration of facts and results
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work independently
- Ability to work under pressure with a high degree of accuracy
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast paced and ever changing environment as part of an international team
- Fluency in English
- High level of detail, commitment and perception
- High interest in digital tools, innovation, robotics
The LSG Group is the world’s leading provider of end-to-end onboard products and services for the travel industry. It possesses a strong portfolio of independent expert brands: LSG Sky Chefs (catering and hospitality, including lounges), Retail inMotion (onboard retail), SPIRIANT (onboard equipment) and Evertaste (convenience food). The LSG Group is headquartered in Neu-Isenburg, near Frankfurt, Germany. In 2018, its 35,500 employees achieved consolidated revenues of EUR 3.2 billion and produced 719 million meals. Additionally, the LSG Group has a rich network of joint ventures and partnerships around the globe, generating non-consolidated revenues of EUR 1.4 billion. www.lsg-group.comwww.lsg-group.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: