Mechanical repair cell leader (m/f)
Are you interested in an exciting working environment and a variety of fascinating tasks? Would you like to be a member of a young and dynamic team using modern and state-of-the-art technology? Then Lufthansa Technik Miskolc is your place to be!
As Mechanical Repair cell leader you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Lead & supervise workshop group from a technical/skill-related & disciplinary point of view.
- Instruct & guide employees, ensure their qualification & facilitate their performance.
- Assist the team with tactical priority/scheduling decisions.
- Ensure conformity of production processes & documentation with all aviation & other legislation.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable work regulations concerning accident prevention, hazardous substances & environmental protection.
- Continuously optimize products, repair procedures, technologies & production portfolio in terms of quality, manufacturing costs, turnaround times, delivery performance & efficiency.
- Actively contribute to build & maintain a positive work atmosphere.
- Contribute to or manage projects.
- Perform inspections & repairs.
Applications only via job portal
For questions, please contact:
Our Greenfield Crew is looking for further dedicated Team Members
To excel in your new job as Mechanical repair cell leader at Lufthansa Technik Miskolc you should have the following skills:
- Completed university degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Good operational knowledge of mechanical processing and technologies, ideally those used in engine parts repairs
- Several years of experience in a leadership position
- Good scheduling and planning ability, capability to set priorities
- Fast comprehension, sound and objective judgement
- Strong willingness to make decisions and a high sense of responsibility
- "Hands on" attitude & creativity
- Strong inter-personal skills, ability to lead, guide and motivate employees
- Good computer skills
- Fluency in English & Hungarian required, German is a plus
- Experience in aviation industry is a plus
- Willingness to travel extensively
Lufthansa Technik Miskolc (LTMC) is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group and the new company for Repair and Overhaul of Engine Parts in Hungary. The new EPAR location (Engine Parts & Accessories Repair) will employ around 400 employees. LTMC will be building the new site on an area of almost 20,000 square meters. The start of operations at the new location is planned for 2022. The success of LTMC will be built on its people. Our employees are fundamental to our organisation as they ensure that we meet our customer needs. In particular, delivering products of the highest quality standard, in the shortest possible turnaround time and at a competitive cost. It is the company's goal that through the dedicated teamwork of all employees, the ongoing investment in equipment, training and product development, LTMC will achieve a leading position in the engine parts repair business. The initial on the job training and further education of the first employees will start as early as 2020. It will largely take place within the existing Lufthansa Technik EPAR network with locations in Germany and Ireland.www.lufthansa-technik.com/lht-miskolc
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: