Key Account Manager Far East Asia and Taiwan (M/F)
Do you like new challenges? Are you experienced at creating and building relationships with customers?
Lufthansa Group is looking for a Key Account Manager responsible for maximizing account revenue and negotiating contractual agreements with Lufthansa Systems customers.
Have a glance at this opportunity within our organization!
The Key Account Manager position entails these tasks and duties:
- Responsible for all necessary measures that secure the economic success for Lufthansa Systems business arrangements in the assigned area.
- Be involved in strategic account planning to generate new sales and opportunities to meet profitability targets.
- Understand market trends and identify new business potential.
- Build trusted, strategic relationships with customers, develop a thorough understanding of their airline operation challenges and add value to our customers' business by proposing the optimal Lufthansa Systems solution.
- Develop existing accounts into key accounts and generate new business.
- Take care of escalations from existing business and bring incidents to closure.
- Act as a key point of contact between the customer and relevant divisions to achieve successful outcomes.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate an entrepreneurial mind-set to constantly seek new ways to develop revenue through partnership and identify new market opportunities.
The Key Account Manager Far East Asia and Taiwan should meet the following requirements:
- Civil aviation, business administration, computer science or comparable Degree.
- A proven sales or Project/service track record within Far East Asia.
- Strong business development and account management skills.
- Ability to quickly acquire a working knowledge and understanding of the company's products and services, particularly related to the aviation and IT business.
- Entrepreneurial / commercial mind-set using innovative and creative approaches to optimize solutions.
- High level of self-motivation, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Well-developed time management, decision-making, presentation and organizational skills.
- Willing to travel.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English, Japanese and preferably Mandarin.
*CV & Cover letter required.
Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co KG is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 350 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.www.lhsystems.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: