Repair Specialist (m/f)
Are you interested in an exciting working environment and a variety of fascinating tasks? Do you want to repair aircraft engine parts and accessories by using modern and state-of-the-art technology? Then Lufthansa Technik Miskolc is your place to be!
As Repair Specialist you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You ensure all aircraft engine components are repaired to the highest standard of quality within the required turnaround times.
- You work as part of a dedicated production team or within one of the associated support processes such as chemical processes, furnaces, materials and logistics.
- You ensure the highest level of workmanship is delivered and safety procedures are adhered to at all times.
- You follow work instructions, manuals etc. when carrying out your role.
- You have a strong focus on safety in your daily duties.
Applications only via job portal
For questions, please contact:
Our Greenfield Crew is looking for further dedicated Team Members
To excel in your new job as Repair Specialist at Lufthansa Technik Miskolc you should have the following skills:
- Training or demonstrated experience in inspection, non-destructive testing (NDT), cleaning, blending, welding (TIG), machining / CNC programming and/or brazing
- Experience of working in a regulated manufacturing environment
- Advanced English skills
- Personal initiative, willingness to learn and sense of responsibility
- Attention to detail and a high level of manual dexterity
- Ability to work as part of a team
Lufthansa Technik Miskolc (LTMC) is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group and the new company for Repair and Overhaul of Engine Parts in Hungary. The new EPAR location (Engine Parts & Accessories Repair) will employ around 400 employees. LTMC will be building the new site on an area of almost 20,000 square meters. The start of operations at the new location is planned for 2022. The success of LTMC will be built on its people. Our employees are fundamental to our organisation as they ensure that we meet our customer needs. In particular, delivering products of the highest quality standard, in the shortest possible turnaround time and at a competitive cost. It is the company's goal that through the dedicated teamwork of all employees, the ongoing investment in equipment, training and product development, LTMC will achieve a leading position in the engine parts repair business. The initial on the job training and further education of the first employees will start as early as 2020. It will largely take place within the existing Lufthansa Technik EPAR network with locations in Germany and Ireland.www.lufthansa-technik.com/lht-miskolc
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: