Internship Global Product & Service Development
This internship goes out to all the risk-loving whiz kids who will leave no stone unturned to witness ideas materialize in front of their own eyes. Is innovation a way-of-life for you rather than just some business buzzword bumbo-jumbo? Then we really look forward to receiving your application and to welcome you to our Global Product & Service Innovation and Research team as an intern.
Catering, Research and Development
- You will get an insight into a function where innovation clashes within a TOP 30 DAX company
- You get to be a part of a company operating in more than 60 countries
- You have all the freedom and opportunities to actively contribute with your own ideas
- You have an international working environment and cooperation with multinational teams
- You will enjoy working - even on a Monday
- You design the future products and services of the LSG Group
- You support the communication and the construction of network platforms
- You conceive events and conduct workshops independently
- You bring in your ideas based on market and customer analysis
- You actively support global projects
Free parking, Canteen (subsidized by employer), Jobticket, Flexible working hours, Binding program / network program
Participate in a creative and analytical work environment.
Play an active part in the decision-making processes of our multinational Product & Services Development team and have the freedom and opportunity to contribute your own ideas.
Enjoy working – even on a Monday
You are currently enrolled as an advanced Bachelor student, as a Master student or between your Bachelor and Master studies (Gap Year).
- You enjoy communicating and interacting on a wide range of stakeholders
- You have professional experience desirable in the areas of product development, agile methods and project management
- You have strong analytical skills and good MS Office knowledge
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong team and communication skills
- Open to travel for business
The LSG Group is the world’s leading provider of end-to-end onboard products and services for the travel industry. It possesses a strong portfolio of independent expert brands: LSG Sky Chefs (catering and hospitality, including lounges), Retail inMotion (onboard retail), SPIRIANT (onboard equipment) and Evertaste (convenience food). The LSG Group is headquartered in Neu-Isenburg, near Frankfurt, Germany. In 2018, its 35,500 employees achieved consolidated revenues of EUR 3.2 billion and produced 719 million meals. Additionally, the LSG Group has a rich network of joint ventures and partnerships around the globe, generating non-consolidated revenues of EUR 1.4 billion. www.lsg-group.comwww.lsg-group.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: