Pilot Training (m/f/diverse) at European Flight Academy (ATPL Program)
You think your dream of flying is out of reach? Not at all! Most people don’t fail to make their dream come true because of our selection procedure, but because they lack belief in themselves. So leave any doubts behind and find out if you are fit to become a pilot.
Bremen, Laage, Vero Beach, FL
You will take on the following tasks after the successful pilot training:
- Managing a highly complex airplane above the clouds
- Taking responsibility for the crew and hundreds of passengers on board
- Learning how to calculate the ideal route and how to stay cool in the worst weather conditions
Become a pilot: Have you ever thought about it?
Best opportunities for a job with one of the top airlines in Europe. Diverse perspectives, also outside the cockpit. An office where the sun always shines!
These things apply to you:
- You have permanent EU & CH residency and work permit and an unrestricted passport
- You have a university entrance qualification or German Abitur
- You are fluent in English as well as in one of the following languages level B2: German (recommended), Dutch, Italian or French
- You are at least 17 years old
- You meet the requirements for an unrestricted medical - except diopters (proof does not need to be submitted with the application)
- For all further airline prefernce depending requirements concerning language and school certificates please visit https://www.european-flight-academy.com/en
European Flight Academy has united Lufthansa Group’s flight academies under one roof since 2017. Today, the academy trains prospective pilots for all Lufthansa Group airlines on a fleet of more than 50 modern training aircraft stationed in Germany, Switzerland, and the USA. Our training courses follow one particular goal: to bring excellent pilots into the airlines’ cockpits. European Flight Academy is a brand of Lufthansa Aviation Training GmbH.www.european-flight-academy.com
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: