Production & Planning Engineer (m/f)
You are interested in an exciting working environment and a variety of fascinating tasks? You want to repair aircraft engine parts and accessories by using modern and state-of-the-art technology? Then Lufthansa Technik Miskolc is your place to be!
As Production & Planning Engineer you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You assume the product responsibility for the assigned engine parts portfolio.
- You create & release documents to the shop necessary for the repair specialists to repair the parts in line with approved data.
- You define additional repair process requirements to continuously increase & optimize repair capability in your portfolio & conduct the associated NPI process including trials & modifications.
- You carry out economic & technical evaluations of repairs.
- You develop & implement action plans to improve process performance & product cost.
- You monitor & investigate technical complaints as well as initiate remedial measures.
- You coordinate & communicate technical issues among different stakeholders.
- You manage projects & perform special tasks.
Applications only via job portal
For questions please contact:
Our Greenfield Crew is looking for further dedicated Team Members
To excel in your new job as Production & Planning Engineer at Lufthansa Technik Miskolc you should have the following skills:
- Completed tertiary education/university degree in Engineering preferably with focus on Mechanical Engineering or Aircraft/Aeronautical Engineering
- Good knowledge of business fundamentals & contexts
- Good knowledge of aircraft/engine maintenance/repair as well as aviation legislation is a plus
- Fluent proficiency in spoken & written English & Hungarian
- Good computer skills (MS-Office, SAP R/3)
- Ability to structure / dispose / plan complex work processes / situations
- High negotiation skills, persuasiveness, decision-making & responsibility
- Strong ability for teamwork, flexibility, communication skills
- Assertiveness, dedication, initiative & creativity
- Willingness to enrol in work-related training
- Willingness to travel extensively, especially during the initial phase
Lufthansa Technik Miskolc (LTMC) is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group and the new company for Repair and Overhaul of Engine Parts in Hungary. The new EPAR location (Engine Parts & Accessories Repair) will employ around 400 employees. LTMC will be building the new site on an area of almost 20,000 square meters. The start of operations at the new location is planned for 2022. The success of LTMC will be built on its people. Our employees are fundamental to our organisation as they ensure that we meet our customer needs. In particular, delivering products of the highest quality standard, in the shortest possible turnaround time and at a competitive cost. It is the company's goal that through the dedicated teamwork of all employees, the ongoing investment in equipment, training and product development, LTMC will achieve a leading position in the engine parts repair business. The initial on the job training and further education of the first employees will start as early as 2020. It will largely take place within the existing Lufthansa Technik EPAR network with locations in Germany and Ireland.www.lufthansa-technik.com/lht-miskolc
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: