Process Engineer for Thermal Processing Methods (m/f)
You are interested in an exciting working environment and a variety of fascinating tasks? You want to repair aircraft engine parts and accessories by using modern and state-of-the-art technology? Then Lufthansa Technik Miskolc is your place to be!
As Process Engineer for Thermal Processing Methods you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You develop process parameters for elevated temperature processing methods, such as welding, thermal spray & heat treatment, taking into account computer-aided simulation & adaptive machining in engine parts repair.
- You supervise welding processes in close collaboration with the EPAR network.
- You advise Product Engineers in the field of thermal processes.
- You define standards for equipment procurement & process parameter development.
- You lead projects for thermal processing methods into the routine production.
- You develop & implement action plans to improve process performance, product costs, process stability & quality assurance.
- You track the development of thermal processing methods across the industry & contribute to this development.
- You carry out further tasks & projects.
Applications only via job portal
For questions please contact:
Our Greenfield Crew is looking for further dedicated Team Members
To excel in your new job as Process Engineer for Thermal Processing Methods at Lufthansa Technik Miskolc you should have the following skills:
- Completed university degree in Engineering preferably with focus on Mechanical or Material Engineering
- Several years of experience in the application & development of welding processes
- Further professional training in the field (IWE according to DVS-IIW 1170)
- Several years of experience in project management
- Very good knowledge of aircraft materials & their use in jet engines as well as of the related repair techniques is a plus
- Fluent proficiency in English & Hungarian
- Ability to handle complex tasks & problems proactively, conceptually, systematically & purposefully
- Strong negotiating skills, assertiveness, decision-making & team skills
- Good computer skills
- Willingness to enrol in work-related training
- Willingness to travel extensively, especially during the initial phase
Lufthansa Technik Miskolc (LTMC) is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group and the new company for Repair and Overhaul of Engine Parts in Hungary. The new EPAR location (Engine Parts & Accessories Repair) will employ around 400 employees. LTMC will be building the new site on an area of almost 20,000 square meters. The start of operations at the new location is planned for 2022. The success of LTMC will be built on its people. Our employees are fundamental to our organisation as they ensure that we meet our customer needs. In particular, delivering products of the highest quality standard, in the shortest possible turnaround time and at a competitive cost. It is the company's goal that through the dedicated teamwork of all employees, the ongoing investment in equipment, training and product development, LTMC will achieve a leading position in the engine parts repair business. The initial on the job training and further education of the first employees will start as early as 2020. It will largely take place within the existing Lufthansa Technik EPAR network with locations in Germany and Ireland.www.lufthansa-technik.com/lht-miskolc
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: