Javítási specialista fém alkatrészek / Repair Specialist for Metal Parts (m/f)
You are interested in an exciting working environment and a variety of fascinating tasks? You want to repair aircraft engine parts and accessories by using modern and state-of-the-art technology? Then Lufthansa Technik Miskolc is your place to be!
As Repair Specialist for Metal Parts you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You perform mechanical manual repairs to engine components following job instructions and using manufacturing techniques like e.g. welding, blending, grinding, lapping, polishing, drilling, filing and heating on different materials like aluminium, titanium and steel.
- You perform the primary inspection on the parts, based on job instructions.
- You set up the equipment and machinery and operate it to perform the required repair tasks.
- You perform final inspections and complete the relevant documentation on the performed repair tasks confirming the clearance of the finished parts.
- You control the required tooling and equipment (e.g. precision hand tools, gauges, torque wrench, grinding equipment) on a regular basis.
- You perform general shop floor logistics tasks.
Applications only via job portal
For questions please contact:
Our Greenfield Crew is looking for further dedicated Team Members
To excel in your new job as Repair Specialist for Metal Parts at Lufthansa Technik Miskolc you should have the following skills:
- Graduated from Secondary Technical School
- Several years in a technical relevant metalworking profession (e.g. toolmaking, machining, industrial/car mechanics or CNC-operating)
- Good hand-skills and technical skills
- High awareness of safety and quality regulations
- Precise working style
- Ability to work in a multicultural team
- Self-responsibility, ability to focus and work individually
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility to handle a variety of tasks
- Committed to further trainings and qualification
- Basic English skills and high motivation to acquire a conversational level required
- German skills are a plus
- Willingness to travel extensively, especially during the initial phase of familiarization with LHT’s operating systems
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Good computer skills
Lufthansa Technik Miskolc (LTMC) is part of the Lufthansa Technik Group and the new company for Repair and Overhaul of Engine Parts in Hungary. The new EPAR location (Engine Parts & Accessories Repair) will employ around 400 employees. LTMC will be building the new site on an area of almost 20,000 square meters. The start of operations at the new location is planned for 2022. The success of LTMC will be built on its people. Our employees are fundamental to our organisation as they ensure that we meet our customer needs. In particular, delivering products of the highest quality standard, in the shortest possible turnaround time and at a competitive cost. It is the company's goal that through the dedicated teamwork of all employees, the ongoing investment in equipment, training and product development, LTMC will achieve a leading position in the engine parts repair business. The initial on the job training and further education of the first employees will start as early as 2020. It will largely take place within the existing Lufthansa Technik EPAR network with locations in Germany and Ireland.www.lufthansa-technik.com/lht-miskolc
Share with your Social Media Account
Click on one of the following icons:
To copy the link, click the following icon: